Hey all! In this post I will explain a little about the content of this blog. I’m still in the planning stages as far as content goes, however, I’ll take some ideas from my other blog. I’ll link my other blog over there <—— on the sidebar. The other is sort of a disorganized mess, but I think you’ll all get some great ideas from it. Because of the disorganization of the other blog, I felt it necessary to start from scratch instead of trying to redo all of the posts and whatnot. This time I have a “bullet journal” (BuJo) to help me stay organized! I highly recommend having one for yourself because it’s a great tool to help you complete your goals. On with what I plan to have on this blog!
- Story building- I’ll help you with creating stories
- Worldbuilding- Because this is a massive topic, there could be websites dedicated to this topic alone (in fact, there is!)
- Character building- This is another huge topic
- App Recommendations- I’ll explain some of the apps that I use and why I love them so much
- Program Recommendations- I’ll explain the computer programs that I use
- Organizing- This is a very important topic for authors. After all, we have deadlines, deadlines, deadlines!
- Websites- Here I’ll recommend various websites
- Updates- This will be progress on my work
- Habits- This topic will cover important habits which authors should try to do each day, if possible
- Pep Talks- Because everybody needs a pep talk every once in a while
That’s what I have planned so far. The content will more than likely grow because I’m sure there are other things that I forgot. If you would like to see certain content that isn’t on this list, feel free to leave a comment below. Don’t forget to subscribe either through WordPress, or E-Mail for updates. ‘Til later!